Monday 12 November 2012

Super-Twins


everyone had their beliefs,
everyone had their god,
everyone had their friends,
everyone had enough frauds,

when it comes to me,
i gaze at moon,
he smiles and assures me that he's true,
he is more than a friend,more like a boon,

he encourages me to dance in rain,
and not wait for storm to end,
just his glittery eyes vanishes my pain,
everyday some wishes he always send,

i see moon just like me,
sometimes wild,
sometimes quiet,'
sometimes mild,
or engaged in internal fights,

we talk in eyes,
we listen in smiles,
we just listen each confessions,
and share confusions,
our friendship extends through miles,
and we don't open each other's past case-files,

moon is so far away from my sight,
but still often it simply becomes so hard to say good-night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment